Sec. 76.951 Standard complaint form; other filing requirements.
(a) Any complaint regarding a cable operator's rate for cable
programming service or associated equipment must be filed using standard
complaint form, FCC 329.
(b) The following information must be provided on the standard
(1) The name, mailing address and phone number of the franchising
authority that is filing the complaint;
(2) The name, mailing address, and FCC community unit identifier of
the relevant cable operator;
(3) A description of the cable programming service or associated
equipment involved and, if applicable, how the service or associated
equipment has changed;
(4) The current rate for the cable programming service or associated
equipment at issue and, if the complainant is challenging the
reasonableness of a rate increase, the most recent rate for the service
or associated equipment immediately prior to the rate increase;
(5) If the complainant is filing a corrected complaint, an
indication of the date the complainant filed the prior complaint and the
date the complainant received notification from the Commission that the
prior complaint was defective;
(6) A certification that a copy of the complaint, including all
attachments, is being served contemporaneously via certified mail on the
(7) An indication that the complainant franchising authority
received more than one subscriber complaint within 90 days of the
operator's imposition of the rate in question; and
(8) A certification that, to the best of the complainant's
knowledge, the information provided on the form is true and correct.
[ 61 FR 18979 , Apr. 30, 1996]
CiteFind - See documents on FCC website that
cite this rule
Want to support this service?
Report errors in
this rule. Since these rules are converted to HTML by machine, it's possible errors have been made. Please
help us improve these rules by clicking the Report FCC Rule Errors link to report an error.