Goto Section: 51.325 | 51.329 | Table of Contents
Revised as of October 1, 2008
Goto Year:2007 |
Sec. 51.327 Notice of network changes: Content of notice.
(a) Public notice of planned network changes must, at a minimum, include:
(1) The carrier's name and address;
(2) The name and telephone number of a contact person who can supply
additional information regarding the planned changes;
(3) The implementation date of the planned changes;
(4) The location(s) at which the changes will occur;
(5) A description of the type of changes planned (Information provided to
satisfy this requirement must include, as applicable, but is not limited to,
references to technical specifications, protocols, and standards regarding
transmission, signaling, routing, and facility assignment as well as
references to technical standards that would be applicable to any new
technologies or equipment, or that may otherwise affect interconnection);
(6) A description of the reasonably foreseeable impact of the planned
(b) The incumbent LEC also shall follow, as necessary, procedures relating
to confidential or proprietary information contained in Sec. 51.335.
[ 61 FR 47351 , Sept. 6, 1996]
Goto Section: 51.325 | 51.329
Goto Year: 2007 |
CiteFind - See documents on FCC website that
cite this rule
Want to support this service?
Report errors in
this rule. Since these rules are converted to HTML by machine, it's possible errors have been made. Please
help us improve these rules by clicking the Report FCC Rule Errors link to report an error.
Helping make public information public