Goto Section: 211.2 | 211.4 | Table of Contents
Revised as of October 1, 2010
Goto Year:2009 |
§ 211.3 Scope and coverage.
(a) The priority system and procedures established by this part are
(1) U.S. domestic leased intercity private line services, including
private line switched network services;
(2) U.S. international leased private line services to the point of
(3) Foreign extensions of U.S. international leased private line
services to the extent possible through agreement between U.S. carriers
and foreign correspondents;
(4) International leased private line services terminating in or
transiting the United States;
(5) Federal Government-owned and leased circuits.
(b) The priority system and procedures established by this part are not
applicable to operational circuits or order wires of the carriers
needed for circuit reactivation and maintenance purposes, which shall
have priority of restoration over all other circuits and shall be
exempt from interruption for the purpose of restoring priority
Goto Section: 211.2 | 211.4
Goto Year: 2009 |
CiteFind - See documents on FCC website that
cite this rule
Want to support this service?
Report errors in
this rule. Since these rules are converted to HTML by machine, it's possible errors have been made. Please
help us improve these rules by clicking the Report FCC Rule Errors link to report an error.
Helping make public information public