Goto Section: 95.667 | 95.671 | Table of Contents
Revised as of October 1, 2011
Goto Year:2010 |
§ 95.669 External controls.
(a) Only the following external transmitter controls, connections or
devices will normally be permitted in a CB transmitter:
(1) Primary power connection. (Circuitry or devices such as rectifiers,
transformers, or inverters which provide the nominal rated transmitter
primary supply voltage may be used without voiding the transmitter
(2) Microphone connection.
(3) Antenna terminals.
(4) Audio frequency power amplifier output connector and selector
(5) On-off switch for primary power to transmitter. This switch may be
combined with receiver controls such as the receiver on-off switch and
(6) Upper/lower sideband selector switch (for a transmitter that
transmits emission type H3E, J3E or R3E).
(7) Carrier level selector control (for a transmitter that transmits
emission type H3E, J3E or R3E.) This control may be combined with the
sideband selector switch.
(8) Channel frequency selector switch.
(9) Transmit/receive selector switch.
(10) Meter(s) and selector switch(es) for monitoring transmitter
(11) Pilot lamp(s) or meter(s) to indicate the presence of RF output
power or that the transmitter control circuits are activated to
(b) The FCC may authorize additional controls, connections or devices
after considering the functions to be performed by such additions.
[ 53 FR 36789 , Sept. 22, 1988. Redesignated at 61 FR 28769 , June 6,
1996, and further redesignated at 61 FR 46567 , Sept. 4, 1996; 63 FR 36611 , July 7, 1998]
Goto Section: 95.667 | 95.671
Goto Year: 2010 |
CiteFind - See documents on FCC website that
cite this rule
Want to support this service?
Report errors in
this rule. Since these rules are converted to HTML by machine, it's possible errors have been made. Please
help us improve these rules by clicking the Report FCC Rule Errors link to report an error.
Helping make public information public